Our involvement in numerous projects makes us aware of the constraints of construction works, concerned about the environment, and keen to secure environment-friendly projects. We routinely offer to assist our clients in incorporating recycled materials in construction.
- stabilized excavated materials
- recycled gravel for road sub-base or backfilling operations
- use of recycled mineral materials for lean or structural concrete, or for asphalt
Incorporating recycled materials in construction aims at:
- decreasing the consumption of primary gravel resources
- encouraging the reuse of mineral demolition materials and of site wastes
- encouraging the sustainable management of local gravel pits and landfills